Tuesday, August 21, 2012

First week

Well first week is done and seems to be going good :-). I did start a daily calendar on our second week of school, even thou I have the big one on the wall I made a smaller version for the kids that they can do on their own every morning before getting started. My son seems to like it. He is very excited when u tell him to get his "black" binder
Not only does the personal calendar have "trace the date" for every day of every month and yes can be used by 4-6yr olds as well as older kids it contains a weather page, how to write the date correctly, how many days of school, what's your address and phone number, and other fun pages to help them get in the mood to learn
All together with the math problems that are included in this daily calendar it takes us about hour to complete. I am hoping as we get used to this new activity it will take us less time to complete in the future.
I know currently I don't have a lot of followers but if anyone following this page wants links to where I get my ideas please feel free to let me know and I'll post em.
I do plan to post pictures of some activities as we go on

No comments:

Post a Comment